- You should host a MobilePack event. Seriously. http://t.co/aE2QEr1aiI 12 hours ago
- Photo of the day: http://t.co/VaHc0GB47k #Haiti @NWHCM 19 hours ago
- RT @TJSeelhammer: 89 boxes, 19,224 meals packed, feeding 53 kids for a year @fmsc_org #CRSS 5th and 6th grade THANK YOU KIDS! 19 hours ago
- RT @TJSeelhammer: At @fmsc_org with Cannon River STEM School middle school, ready to get packing! Stay tuned for results :-) 20 hours ago
- It's no surprise that eating is important, but have you seen it transform someone? This is dramatic: http://t.co/xXun4B6Slr 1 day ago
FMSC on Flickr
Welcome to The Feed, the official blog for Feed My Starving Children!
We’re excited to have a new place to share more stories. If you’ve ever volunteered at FMSC, you know that before packing meals, a short orientation starts each session. So here it is: our orientation for The Feed! (And if you’ve never been to FMSC, this video would be a great place to start.)
The Feed is divided into four sections. You can click on each section to get a taste of what to expect:
To receive our blog updates as soon as they happen, there are two options on the right side of our page (RSS and email). If you’re ever wondering about who an author is, you can click on their name in a post to see a short bio and the articles they’ve written (all the authors are listed here). We’d also love to hang out with you on our social network pages, so please check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, and YouTube!
Our goal and an invitation
We believe that change is not only possible, it’s happening. While we won’t shy away from writing about some of the tough realities, The Feed will be a place that highlights stories of hope that start with packing nutritious meals for children, and that continue when those meals reach communities. Together, we have a real opportunity to change things. You are invited on this journey with us.