- What you do today could change someone's tomorrow. 1 hour ago
- More showings of our documentary "Hope Starts With Food" scheduled to airing on @tpt: http://t.co/hSe3hffi0w 7 hours ago
- Are you a social media super-star who loves FMSC? Send us a DM to learn more about the FMSC Ambassadors. 1 day ago
- Photo of the day: http://t.co/GNKvDZ1QcA #Philippines 1 day ago
- RT @alyssa_zenz: just fed 49 kids for a year #nbd @fmsc_org 1 day ago
FMSC on Flickr
There are thousands of causes a corporation can support these days. So, when a company raises money and awareness for Feed My Starving Children not one but four years in a row, it’s a very special partnership indeed.
Every year, thousands of volunteers from Target, UPS, Bank of America, Best Buy, Wells Fargo, and other organizations pack meals at FMSC. Many companies also decide to host their own FMSC MobilePack event.
Students at Swan River Montessori in Monticello, Minnesota recently spent a few weeks learning all about money.