- It's no surprise that eating is important, but have you seen it transform someone? This is dramatic: http://t.co/xXun4B6Slr 5 hours ago
- RT @blakedawg7: We are so happy we packed 255,672 meals today! 😜👍 @brittanyoaks breezyanne7 @fmsc_org journeymb… http://t.co/OuEWJlnbTA 1 day ago
- RT @BreanneOaks: Lookin like lunch ladies! @brittanyoaks @blakedawg7 @fmsc_org journeymb #journeyoffaith #thumbsup… http://t.co/6DnJuOk8PW 1 day ago
- Check out all the MobilePack events coming up: http://t.co/9aEbamIFa7 1 day ago
- RT @sevenly: We just got back from a @fmsc_org mobile meal packing event. What do you think... don't we look great in hairnets? http://t.co… 2 days ago
FMSC on Flickr
FMSC MarketPlace: Gifts that Grow
The FMSC MarketPlace is excited to be rolling out a new line of merchandise called “Gifts that Grow.” These items not only make perfect gifts, but also offer self-reliance to people in developing areas, and provide meals to hungry children.
The idea of giving a fair trade gift is gaining popularity, and rightly so. However, the FMSC MarketPlace offers an additional bonus: customers purchase a handmade, fair-wage item handcrafted in communities in need around the world, and additional funding from the sale goes directly to feeding hungry children living in those same communities – and beyond.