- Are you a social media super-star who loves FMSC? Send us a DM to learn more about the FMSC Ambassadors. 8 hours ago
- Photo of the day: http://t.co/GNKvDZ1QcA #Philippines 12 hours ago
- RT @alyssa_zenz: just fed 49 kids for a year #nbd @fmsc_org 13 hours ago
- New blog post: "Food & Education in #Nicaragua" http://t.co/i74wg4Wp22 14 hours ago
- Hope is strong. 1 day ago
FMSC on Flickr
Introducing: “Food at Work” Video Series
If you’ve ever packed at FMSC, you know that the meals are powerful. You’ve seen the before and after pictures and you’ve heard the amazing stories of impact on children. Some of you have even seen MannaPack meals in action with your own eyes while in Haiti, Liberia, or elsewhere.
In an effort to share even more of these success stories with you, we’re excited to introduce FMSC’s “Food at Work” video series. Over the course of the next year or so, we’ll be releasing new video stories from Swaziland, Haiti, Kenya, Philippines and more. Each will show how FMSC food is the spark igniting huge change in individuals and communities.
Our first Food at Work story is about little Asande from Swaziland. Some of you may have heard her story at our Minnesota Gala. FMSC distribution partners, Children’s Cup, met Asande in Swaziland when she was brought into their CarePoints program – holistic treatment centers that provide medical, nutritional, and emotional care for orphans and vulnerable children. Watch below:
We’re excited to share more profiles of hope and progress with you in the coming months. If you’d like to receive these videos as soon as they’re available, please subscribe to FMSC’s YouTube channel.