- You should host a MobilePack event. Seriously. http://t.co/aE2QEr1aiI 9 hours ago
- Photo of the day: http://t.co/VaHc0GB47k #Haiti @NWHCM 16 hours ago
- RT @TJSeelhammer: 89 boxes, 19,224 meals packed, feeding 53 kids for a year @fmsc_org #CRSS 5th and 6th grade THANK YOU KIDS! 17 hours ago
- RT @TJSeelhammer: At @fmsc_org with Cannon River STEM School middle school, ready to get packing! Stay tuned for results :-) 17 hours ago
- It's no surprise that eating is important, but have you seen it transform someone? This is dramatic: http://t.co/xXun4B6Slr 1 day ago
FMSC on Flickr
Food at Work: You Have Visited Me
Our newest Food at Work video tells the story of men and women in a leper colony in Tajikistan. While we most often tell stories of children being fed, this story addresses a unique way FMSC meals are strengthening adults in need. Consider this: the “Children” in Feed My Starving Children does not not limit our mission just to the young in age; we are all children of God.
“Food at Work: You Have Visited Me”:
(if video does not load, CLICK HERE.)
This video shows the remote corners of the world our food reaches, and the acts of mercy it makes possible. Without FMSC’s tireless partners, important work like this would not be getting done. We are grateful that with your meal packing and our partner’s work on the ground, we’re helping to turn hunger into hope.