- You should host a MobilePack event. Seriously. http://t.co/aE2QEr1aiI 10 hours ago
- Photo of the day: http://t.co/VaHc0GB47k #Haiti @NWHCM 17 hours ago
- RT @TJSeelhammer: 89 boxes, 19,224 meals packed, feeding 53 kids for a year @fmsc_org #CRSS 5th and 6th grade THANK YOU KIDS! 17 hours ago
- RT @TJSeelhammer: At @fmsc_org with Cannon River STEM School middle school, ready to get packing! Stay tuned for results :-) 18 hours ago
- It's no surprise that eating is important, but have you seen it transform someone? This is dramatic: http://t.co/xXun4B6Slr 1 day ago
FMSC on Flickr
There are thousands of causes a corporation can support these days. So, when a company raises money and awareness for Feed My Starving Children not one but four years in a row, it’s a very special partnership indeed.
Every year, thousands of volunteers from Target, UPS, Bank of America, Best Buy, Wells Fargo, and other organizations pack meals at FMSC. Many companies also decide to host their own FMSC MobilePack event.
Students at Swan River Montessori in Monticello, Minnesota recently spent a few weeks learning all about money.