- RT @TJSeelhammer: At @fmsc_org with Cannon River STEM School middle school, ready to get packing! Stay tuned for results :-) 21 minutes ago
- It's no surprise that eating is important, but have you seen it transform someone? This is dramatic: http://t.co/xXun4B6Slr 15 hours ago
- RT @blakedawg7: We are so happy we packed 255,672 meals today! 😜👍 @brittanyoaks breezyanne7 @fmsc_org journeymb… http://t.co/OuEWJlnbTA 1 day ago
- RT @BreanneOaks: Lookin like lunch ladies! @brittanyoaks @blakedawg7 @fmsc_org journeymb #journeyoffaith #thumbsup… http://t.co/6DnJuOk8PW 1 day ago
- Check out all the MobilePack events coming up: http://t.co/9aEbamIFa7 1 day ago
FMSC on Flickr
It all started with those two words.
Matt Muraski is FMSC’s Director of International Programs. Working closely with all our distribution partners, Matt navigates the complicated worlds of shipping, development, and sustainability.
Feed My Starving Children’s partners are really good at what they do. One of those things is finding those in dire need.
This is the second report (first report here) from an FMSC team visiting the Philippines, where Risen Savior Missions serves 500 communities with meals from Feed My Starving Children. A feeding site on the outskirts of Manila—the 11th largest city in the world—made a deep impression on Director of International Programs Matt Muraski.