- It's no surprise that eating is important, but have you seen it transform someone? This is dramatic: http://t.co/xXun4B6Slr 14 hours ago
- RT @blakedawg7: We are so happy we packed 255,672 meals today! 😜👍 @brittanyoaks breezyanne7 @fmsc_org journeymb… http://t.co/OuEWJlnbTA 1 day ago
- RT @BreanneOaks: Lookin like lunch ladies! @brittanyoaks @blakedawg7 @fmsc_org journeymb #journeyoffaith #thumbsup… http://t.co/6DnJuOk8PW 1 day ago
- Check out all the MobilePack events coming up: http://t.co/9aEbamIFa7 1 day ago
- RT @sevenly: We just got back from a @fmsc_org mobile meal packing event. What do you think... don't we look great in hairnets? http://t.co… 2 days ago
FMSC on FlickrFlickr is currently unavailable.
Noun: Unity or agreement of feeling or action, esp. among individuals with a common interest; mutual support within a group.
To many they are known only as “The Kids of Cascabel.” But to a few compassionate Nicaraguans, these children are what ministry is all about.
The FMSC MarketPlace is excited to be rolling out a new line of merchandise called “Gifts that Grow.” These items not only make perfect gifts, but also offer self-reliance to people in developing areas, and provide meals to hungry children.
Celiwe kneels in the dirt of Swaziland, stirring a pot of rice. She is volunteering at a CarePoint–a community based feeding center for at risk youth. The meals she is cooking will feed the 3000 orphaned and vulnerable children who rely on her, and the other women who work with Timbali Crafts, for food.